There's nothing quite as inviting as the smell of warm bread. Here, we offer a simple yet elegant solution to keeping your bead warm while serving. The terracotta stone is beautifully engraved with the bird and leaf motif and cut to fit neatly into the handwoven basket. The terracotta stone is naturally insulating and the basket is made from sustainably grown seagrass. Simply warm the stone in the oven and then add to the basket, along with your hot bread, rolls, or even tortilla shells and chips - just before serving.
[Dimensions & More Details]
- Size: Approximately * (Bread Warmer) 0.5"tall x 9”round * (Basket) 3.25"tall x 11"round
- Material: * (Bread Warmer) 100% Terra Cotta * (Basket) 100% Seagrass and Jute wool
- Color: Natural - Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
- Bread warmer: Wipe stone clean with a damp cloth. Dry well. Not dishwasher safe.
- Basket: Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary. Do not rub stains or spills from your basket, as this may spread the stain and loosen the natural fibers.
- Whitewash can be removed with pressure water, or by hand. - Do not put the basket in the oven.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.